And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, April 23, 2023

Simplifying the WRETCHED MAN's CRY

But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, 
and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
Romans 7:23,24 
 
"It avails me nothing that Christ has atoned for my sins, if I am then
cast on my own resources. 
--Holy beings fell before the wiles of that subtle tempter, who, like a roaring lion, seeks to devour me , and my evil heart will surely make me a willing prey. 
--I am eternally damned unless I can find a Savior from sin. 
--I shall never save myself from sin."  
Charles Fitch