And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

IN the NEWS - Dangers of WOKE to the Soul

 nec·ro·man·cy
/ˈnekrəˌmansē/

noun
......supposed practice of communicating with the dead, especially in order to predict the future.
"alchemy, necromancy, and other magic practices"
 
 When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not ...do after the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you aany.....a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD... DDeuteronomy 18:9-12

"Andre Henry (MA Theology, Fuller Theological Seminary) is a Los

Angeles-based writer, musician, former editor of Relevant Magazine, and a wanna-be theologian who stopped believing in God years ago.

In a conversation with fellow unbeliever Jo Luehmann, a self-described “Christian Atheist” who doesn’t believe in God but believes in Jesus, ....these two exceedingly ignorant souls cover a wide range of topics, with Henry explaining that the Christian prohibition on necromancy is basically white oppression

Our story picks up with Luehmann revealing that she needed to ‘break up with ‘white Jesus” in order to reconnect to her true self, and then Henry jumping in.

I so relate to what you’re saying, including disconnecting from your ancestor. And I write about this in my new book where I talk about when I was in Jamaica last year, I was doing a lot of reconnecting with my extended family and hearing about where my mother’s bloodline began, between an enslaved woman and a slaveholder named (unintelligible)

I couldn’t stop thinking about her- my first ancestor in Jamaica. And I kept thinking about how the version of Christianity that I received had like this very strong- you’re not supposed to commune with the dead, basically. It’s like when people talk about connecting with their ancestors and stuff like that, that’s something that was so foreign to me, because I was like, you know, they tell us not to do that basically. And for the first time, I really asked the question ‘why would it be so important for these oppressors to tell us not to connect with our ancestors
.'”
P&P