And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

23rd PSALM: Verse by Verse Series: 4

4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death.

And now the Shepherd leads on, not only beside the still waters of
rest and the righteous paths of service, but through trouble and sorrow.
 “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.” (Psalm 23:4).


The heavenly shepherd does not always keep His sheep from sorrow, but He is with them in sorrow
When the three young men of Babylon found themselves in the fire for conscience's sake, the form of the Fourth walked with them in the flames. 
When the apostle Paul stood before Nero, he was not alone. In 2 Timothy 4:16-17, he says: “At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me!...Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me. BibleInfo