And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Friday, May 21, 2021

SDA Issues - Why so-called "adventist today" isn't even Christian anymore....

"Let us remember that doubts are dangerous. If entertained, they lead to unbelief.... All our people need now to seek for the impartation of the Holy Spirit. ... I beg of you to pray, pray, with heart and soul and voice." E.G.W.
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
1 John 2:19
 
BELOW IS A QUOTE FORM LOREN SEIBOLD of so-called "Adventist Today", an independent website that pushes Doubt 'n Rebellion at every turn---to the point of wondering why they of that website are in this church or any Christian denomination for that matter.

Mr. Seibold is pushing the erroneous mindset that one can REJECT God or walk away from Him...and still be saved!!!!
This may be the most Spiritually Immature and Dangerous thing yet Seibold has posted.
In No Place in Scripture does it teach this---it teaches just the opposite.
Yes--Loren Seibold is teaching the blatant falsehood that you can reject God and still be saved.

 
"A dear friend of mine, a deeply sincere and godly Adventist, told me that his son had confessed to him that he was not only no longer a church member, but an atheist. “My son is a good man,” he told me. “A kind and wonderful father, son, and husband. But I’ve accepted that I will not be spending eternity with him.” 
I found that heartbreaking. Fortunately, I don’t believe it, and I wish
I could convince him to doubt it, too. In the world in which we have landed, it’s hard to believe in God, and one article of my personal faith is that God has to understand that, or he’s not a God I’d want to be in heaven with.
There are multiple reasons why one may reject a belief in God, and even more reasons to reject the traditional notions advanced by misinformed Christians. I have to believe, if I am to believe in God at all, that God understands and takes into account all of that. 
After all, if you and I can understand why people are as they are, why can’t God? Why would God throw under the bus a completely honest, searching, good man who, because of experiences and personality traits outside of his control, can’t accept the kind of God that is meaningful to you and me?" Loren Seibold is the Executive Editor of (so-called) Adventist Today
 
For what is your life? It is even a vapor, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation....And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not? So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.
James 4:14/ Hebrews 3:15,18,19