And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Saturday, September 7, 2019

IN the NEWS - What is Benny Hinn really up to?

Because there is wrath, beware lest he take thee away with his stroke:
 then a great ransom cannot deliver thee.
Job 36:18

"In a stunning reversal earlier this week, controversial televangelist and faith healer Benny Hinn announced to his followers that he will no longer preach the “prosperity gospel,” a teaching that says
believers will be rewarded with health and wealth as long as they give monetary offerings to their churches and pastors.
I’m sorry to say that prosperity has gone a little crazy and I’m correcting my own theology and you need to all know it,” Hinn said in a live video posted to his Facebook page on Monday. “Because when I read the Bible now, I don’t see the Bible in the same eyes I saw 20 years ago.”
Hinn went on:
RawStory