And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Psalm 57 Breakdown

Psalm 57:

"...composed after David escaped from Gath.
The refrain (of verses 5 and 11), marks the psalm into two distinct sections:
*his petition and lament (verses 1-5),
*and his trust and thanksgiving (verses 6-11).

Though David finds himself hiding from Saul, he knows that his real refuge is not in the walls of the cave, but in the shadow of God’s wings.
I.       The Plea for Protection (57:1-6).
I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me. vs.2
II.      The Proffering of Praise (57:7-11).
My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise. vs.7
Title: “Altaschith”: Possibly the opening words of a known song, implying that this psalm should be sung to the same tune." BooksOfTheBible