And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Microcosim of Great Controversy in Nehemiah 2?

Is there a Microcosim of the Great Controversy played out in Nehemiah 2?.....

 
Wherefore the king said unto me, Why is thy countenance sad, seeing thou art not sick? this is nothing else but sorrow of heart......And said unto the king, Let the king live for ever: why should not my countenance be sad, when the city, the place of my fathers' sepulchres, lieth waste, and the gates thereof are consumed with fire?...And I said unto the king, If it please the king, and if thy servant have found favor in thy sight, that thou wouldest send me unto Judah, unto the city of my fathers' sepulchres, that I may build it.
Nehemiah 2:2,3,5
* Christ pleading with the Father to come unto His people of spiritual "Judah"...to their "sepulchers" (graves) in this lost world, and rebuild His city and Sanctuary spiritually.
 
And the king said unto me, (the queen also sitting by him,) For how long shall thy journey be? and when wilt thou return? So it pleased the king to send me; and I set him a time.
Nehemiah 2:6
* Is the set time here the fullness of time Paul refers to? The mention of the "queen" sitting next to the king could be the Holy Spirit of the Godhead (NO-NOT that the Holy Spirit is a female--but rather since another, in this literal context, can't be a male, for that would make the king "gay", they use a "queen" here). One could argue that the one sharing the throne could be a "son", but the role of the "son" was being played here by Nehemiah, who could be symbolized in the Great Controversy's Plan of Redemption was made subservient and obedient to the Father unto the Cross as Paul tells us.

Moreover I said unto the king, If it please the king, let letters be given me to the governors beyond the river, that they may convey me over till I come into Judah;
Nehemiah 2:7
* Laws (Moral, Ceremonial, Statues of Moses) & Prophecies given announcing His coming? Both the 1st and 2nd time...?

When Sanballat the Horonite, and Tobiah the servant, the Ammonite, heard of it, it grieved them exceedingly that there was come a man to seek the welfare of the children of Israel....
Nehemiah 2:10
* Is Sanballat a Type for satan?

So I came to Jerusalem, and was there three days.
Nehemiah 2:11
* 3 "days" in the grave?

And I arose in the night, I and some few men with me; neither told I any man what my God had put in my heart to do at Jerusalem: neither was there any beast with me, save the beast that I rode upon.
Nehemiah 2:12
* The night in Gethsemane, the "few men" Peter, John & James who were with Him that night?...Is the beast referenced that He rode on into Jerusalem the donkey at the beginning of Passion week that He entered Jerusalem on?...would that be one of the many things in those "letters" (this case the prediction in Zechariah) which were to be given to the people?

And I went out by night by the gate of the valley, even before the dragon well, and to the dung port, and viewed the walls of Jerusalem, which were broken down, and the gates thereof were consumed with fire.
Nehemiah 2:13
* Interesting, the "dragon well" (He drank of that "well" of the dragon/Lucifer to the last dregs for us) and compares this world ("port") of  satan as "dung".

And the rulers knew not whither I went, or what I did; neither had I as yet told it to the Jews, nor to the priests, nor to the nobles, nor to the rulers, nor to the rest that did the work.
Nehemiah 2:16
* Remember the people-both followers and opponents-did not fully understand until after His resurrection

....and let us build up the wall of Jerusalem, that we be no more a reproach.
Nehemiah 2:17
* Elsewhere in Scripture the wall be breached is the Law of God. Repair the Breach so as to not be a Reproach unto God.

But when Sanballat the Horonite, and Tobiah the servant, the Ammonite, and Geshem the Arabian, heard it, they laughed us to scorn, and despised us, and said, What is this thing that ye do? will ye rebel against the king?
Nehemiah 2:19
* The counterfeit trinity who oppose God's people in the end who are repairing the breach in the walls of His Law?....Sanballat/Dragon/Lucifer- Tobiah/Beast- Geshem/False Prophet?

Then answered I them, and said unto them, The God of heaven, he will prosper us; therefore we his servants will arise and build: but ye have no portion, nor right, nor memorial, in Jerusalem.
Nehemiah 2:20
* Those of spiritual Babylon (btw, where many of these returning Jews had once lived in) who will have no portion in the New Jerusalem?

----Just some thoughts---who knows if this is what the underlying meaning of Neh. 2 is---