And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Walk Through Job - When He tries me I shall come forth as Gold

Then Job answered and said,  
Even to day is my complaint bitter:
my stroke is heavier than my groaning.   
Oh that I knew where I might find him!
that I might come even to his seat!   
I would order my cause before him,
and fill my mouth with arguments.   
I would know the words which he would answer me,
and understand what he would say unto me.      
Will he plead against me with his great power?
No; but he would put strength in me.      
There the righteous might dispute with him;
so should I be delivered for ever from my judge .      
Behold, I go forward, but he is not there; and backward, but I cannot perceive him:      
On the left hand, where he doth work ,
but I cannot behold him:
he hideth himself on the right hand,
that I cannot see him:      
But he knoweth the way that I take:
when he hath tried me,
I shall come forth as gold.   
My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept , and not declined .      
Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips;
I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.      
But he is in one mind, and who can turn him?
and what his soul desireth , even that he doeth .      
For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.       Therefore am I troubled at his presence: when I consider , I am afraid of him.      
For God maketh my heart soft , and the Almighty troubleth me:      
Because I was not cut off before the darkness,
neither hath he covered the darkness from my face.
Job 23