And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Friday, December 21, 2012

A Walk Through Job - He sees God (In the Creation-as God had just layed out previously to him)

Then Job answered the LORD, and said,      
I know that thou canst do every thing,
and that no thought can be withholden from thee.      
Who is he that hideth counsel without knowledge?
therefore have I uttered that I understood not;
things too wonderful for me, which I knew not.  
Hear , I beseech thee, and I will speak :
I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.      
I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear:
but now mine eye seeth thee.      
Wherefore I abhor myself,
and repent in dust and ashes.
Job 42:1-6