And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Friday, September 21, 2012

Let It Rain performed by Michael W. Smith

 
Let It Rain performed by Michael W. Smith
And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man seeAnd the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:  me, and live. And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen. 
Exodus 33:20-23