And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Monday, April 29, 2024

On the Streets of Babylon: Blasphemy Uttered on the Streets

Babylon is fallen, is fallen,..
Come out of her, my people,
Revelation 14:8/18:4


There seems to be "Blasphemy" heard uttered on  the Streets of Babylon...

"Meet Jermell Witherspoon, a pastor at Common Good Church in Bellevue, Washington. In this sermon, Pastor Witherspoon asks the
question that literally no one who has ever read the Bible before has ever asked: "
What if God worships me?"
"What if God worships me? Can you say that with me? What if God worships me? A God who worships me is quite the statement, I know, but follow me. Now I know we've started to worship a very big heteronormative, white Jesus that we constantly thank for standing between us and a mean God. But really, really, who, what, when, and why? Worship has become so God-centered that it risks the subjective colliding of our own things, biases, etc.
Fulcrum7