And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Rose of Roses from the Garden of God

I am come into My garden,...
So shall My word be that goeth forth out of My mouth:
--it shall not return unto Me void,
--but it shall accomplish that which I please,
--and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
I am the true vine, and My Father is the gardener.

I am the rose of Sharon.
.....Yea, He is altogether lovely.....
And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden;
and there He put the man whom He had formed.
Song of Solomon 5:1/2:1/5:16/John 15:1 NIV/Genesis 2:8