And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

The Thoughts of God

"Bible gives us the thoughts of God, and these are:
 
1. Too deep for human discernment:
1 Corinthians 2   
11 For what man knows the things of a man, save the spirit
of man which is in him? even so the things of God knows no
man, but the Spirit of God.
 
2. More than can be numbered:
Psalm 40
5 Many, O Lord my God, are your wonderful works which
You have done, and your thoughts which are to usward:
they cannot be reckoned up in order unto You: if I would de-
clare and speak of them, they are more than can be num-
bered.
 
3. Too high to be attained unto:
Psalm 139
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I can-
not attain unto it.
17 How precious also are your thoughts unto me, O God!
how great is the sum of them!
18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the
sand: when I awake, I am still with You." 
E.J. Waggoner