And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Thursday, April 28, 2022

In Either Case

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20
 
"I can no more conceive, 
---that a man should become licentious as a direct consequence of trusting in Christ to be kept by the grace of God from all sin, 
---than that a man should sink to hell, in consequence of trusting in Christ to save him from hell. 
In either case
---the evil must result from lack of faith in Christ, 
---and not from the exercise of it."
Charles Fitch