And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

IN the NEWS - "Possessed" on the Movie Set?

Who knows what is really going on when it comes to movie sets in Hollywood and Bollywood these days...Regardless IF it was possessed in the sense of demon possession OR just a Figure of Speech--For God is not the author of confusion... 1 Corinthians 14:33

"Kriti Sanon, who celebrates her birthday on July 27, had once revealed that the crew of Raabta thought she was 'possessed' during the shoot of the film.

While the movie failed at the box office, Kriti Sanon made some unforgettable memories during the making of the film. One such memory was when the crew of Raabta thought she was 'possessed'.

Speaking with Hindustan Times in 2017, Kriti had said, "In Raabta, ....I used to scream my lungs out. It releases a lot of energy and makes me get into the zone, both physically and mentally... Dinoo (director Dinesh Vijan) told me later that the crew thought I was possessed.”

For me, I think of what the character must be feeling before a scene and in that moment. For intense scenes, depending on the scene, I sometimes just walk really fast or listen to a particular song that puts me in that zone," she added." HindustanTimes