And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Digging Deep into That "Change" of Job 14

"Job says: "All the days of my hard service I will wait, till my
change comes" (Job 14:14).

This change is at the resurrection, for says Paul, "We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed- in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet" (1 Cor. 15:51, 52).

Again says Job: "If I wait for the grave as my house, if I make my bed in the darkness, where then is my hope?" (Job 17:13-15).

Here it is: "For I know that my Redeemer lives, and He shall stand at last on the earth; and after my skin is destroyed, this I know, that in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!" (Job 19:25-27)."
A.T.Jones