And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

I will, I will

And I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked,
and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible.
Jeremiah 15:21

"NOTE the glorious personality of the promise.
I will, I will.

The Lord Jehovah Himself interposes to deliver and redeem His people. He pledges Himself personally to rescue them.

Neither our strength
nor our weakness
is taken into the account, but the lone I, like the sun in the heavens, shines out resplendent in all-sufficience.

Why then do we calculate our forces, and consult with flesh and blood to our grievous wounding? Jehovah has power enough without borrowing from our puny arm."
Charles Spurgeon