And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Friday, August 25, 2017

The Danger for the Minister

Therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD;
Ezekiel 34:9
"In every age the gospel minister has been in danger of lowering his mes­sage to meet the lowered standard of the people. "Like people, like priest." This is the danger facing the ministry of the Seventh-day Ad­ventist Church.

*I must not refrain from declaring the whole counsel of God because I sense the sinfulness of my own natural heart.

*I need to cry mightily to God to sanctify me through His truth and make my life tally with my preaching.

*I must not refrain from declaring the whole counsel of God because that counsel will condemn prac­tices in my own family or will strike against the doings of my dearest personal friends."
F.M. WILCOX/MinistryMagazine-1934