And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

SANCTUARY SERIES: 7 Last Sayings of Christ at the Cross

And he shall be for a sanctuary;
Isaiah 8:14
Outer Court (Altar of Sacrifice, Brazen Laver)
Inner Court (Table of Bread, 7 Branch Candlestick, Altar of Incense)
Most Holy Place (Ark of Covenant & Mercy/Judgment Seat)
Altar of Sacrifice: Father, forgive them,.......the Purpose of the Sacrifice
Laver: This day you will be with me in Paradise......Joining Christ via Baptism
Table of Bread: I thirst......table of bread is where the cups for the drink offering were
Altar of Incense: My God, My God, why have you forsaken me....offering up a Prayer
Candlestick: Woman, behold your son.....shining out the Light to the world to behold the Lamb that was slain
Ark of the Covenant: Into your hands I commit my spirit....the Ark with the Law, as you become one in Sanctification with Christ---where your character reflects His character-------It is finished....a decree from the Judgment seat of Christ