And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, September 15, 2024

By the WORD of God

"In the Christian life everything depends upon the Word of God. 
It is true that God is able, and desires, to keep us from sinning; but this must be done through His Word. 
So it is written, Psalm 17:4 By the word of Your lips I have kept myself from the paths of the destroyer. 
Psalm 119:11 Your word have I hid in my heart, that I might not sin against You. 
This is the way that God has appointed, and there is no other way to have this thing accomplished." 
A.T. Jones