And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Monday, June 7, 2021

Dwelling Place of God

And let them make me a sanctuary
that I may dwell among them.
Exodus 25:8
 
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, 
Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men
and He will dwell with them
and they shall be His people, 
and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Revelation 21:3
 
Except in the Reality of the Heavenly -- the Sanctuary is much, much bigger and you won't be Dwelling in Tents....
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.  
John 14:2