And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

73rd Psalm Breakdown Series: 24

Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.
Psalm 73:24

"Verse 24. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel. I have done with choosing my
own way, and trying to pick a path amid the jungle of reason. He yielded not only the point in debate, but all intentions of debating, and he puts his hand into that of the great Father, asking to be led, and agreeing to follow.
Our former mistakes are a blessing, when they drive us to this.

Receive me to glory.  Glory shall I have, and thou thyself wilt admit me into it."
Charles Spurgeon